Yalding and district Beekeepers Association

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggles

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
loads
Hi
Just to let you know there's a new bee keeping association that started last night in Yalding Kent. There seemed to be a gap in associations in Kent so this has been set up to cover it.

We are hoping to have monthly meetings though the year, some of which will be in doors and the rest at apiaries in the area.

Chris Morris has been working hard to start this, he is a very experienced bee keeper, not only being a professional keeper but also a ministry inspector for a number of yrs. We will benefit a lot from his experience and the other members who stepped up to form the committee.

We are of course joining the BBKA so members will have insurance and all the other advantages.

We welcome everyone, including beginners and will try and help in any way we can.

Anyone who wishes to join or know more just PM me

Next meeting will be Feb 28th at
The Chequers Inn‎
Laddingford
Maidstone, Kent ME18 6BP

Pete

Every Best wish to Y&DBKA. More strength to your arms. May good fortune favour yourself and your members.

good idea having meetings in a pub, likely to get more turn up than at a village hall!!

Went to the Yalding Bee Fayre today - brilliant although the Auction was a bit disorganised. Still some bargains to be had though.

Off to Heathfield (Sussex) Bee Market next weekend...

R2

Hello R2 - I am REALLY pleased to hear you had a good day - we all thought it went really well too.

I understand your comments on the auction - we'll work on improving that next year!

If you've not already, please could I ask you to complete our feedback survey on the day?
http://www.yaldingbeekeepers.co.uk/survey

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back