Honey rather than sugar

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds to me that Philip***** it up for all of us...

Last edited by a moderator:
Really....

So ... where have you been since October 2012 ? Bit of a coincidence that you show up now ? Perhaps best add your location to your profile so that we can all enjoy your posts with some knowledge of the area that you live ?

Last edited:
So ... where have you been since October 2012 ? Bit of a coincidence that you show up now ? Perhaps best add your location to your profile so that we can all enjoy your posts with some knowledge of the area that you live ?
Why, are you looking for a new victim?

Why, are you looking for a new victim?

Me .... looking for a victim ? I've got to say that you really are on the wrong track ... just spend a few hours looking through my posts and see what you can find that comes anywhere near what I've put up with today. Don't bother letting me know ... I've just hit the ignore button.

:troll::troll::troll:

Wow. The ego continues to grow.

Well ... I would have suggested that you look back over some of the posts tonight ... but you can't because most of them have been deleted as they were both threatening and abusive ... from another member but in a remarkably similar vein. Oh ... and lets not forget the PM's which I received from him... not pleasant and wholly unjustified.

Wow. The ego continues to grow.

The 'Ignore' button is really useful, iveseenthings.
Prevents you seeing things (see what I did there?)!

Unfortunately:

(1) it doesn't edit out quotes, and

(2) I am left with the uncomfortable sense of the Forum having its own version of a 'black hole', gradually consuming everything it encounters......

Dusty

Well ... I would have suggested that you look back over some of the posts tonight ... but you can't because most of them have been deleted as they were both threatening and abusive ... from another member but in a remarkably similar vein. Oh ... and lets not forget the PM's which I received from him... not pleasant and wholly unjustified.

Why don't you copy and paste what I PM'ed you, old man...

-
Should we all move to the department, how-to-measure-water-to syrup.

This department how-to-not-produce-honey-for-selling is finished.

Latest posts

Back