Hiring honey spinner

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pips

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Am not yet a member if BBKA (I know I need to, keep forgetting to post form). Is there anywhere I can hire/ borrow a spinner? Only have about 8 frames to spin. Am in Ampthill, Beds.

Never mind BBKA.. have you joined your local bee keeping Assoc. They will surely be able to help you.
I am in Sussex and people from our Division come and use my spinner (electric so they come to me). As long as they leave clean I am happy to lend.

I have one for loan here just a few miles from you, I live at Sandy Bedfordshire. You need to join the Beds BKA first and it only costs a £10 for the year. Cheaper than trying to hire a spinner. We have 3 or 4 extractors for the members to borrow and I have one here at my house for the members if you join.

I cant remember the rules for this forum on posting links so, just google Bedfordshire beekeeping association to get to our website and then take a few mins to fill in the application form and you will have a wealth of resources at your finger tips

That's the formI have, apparently it takes two weeks to process. If I send it off today, can we borrow it before two weeks please? Have been to the beekeepers hands on sessions at priory marina in Bedford. Very good.

That's the formI have, apparently it takes two weeks to process. If I send it off today, can we borrow it before two weeks please? Have been to the beekeepers hands on sessions at priory marina in Bedford. Very good.

Join your local BKA directly and then you will be signed up.

Have posted form today, couldn't find a way to join direct! Do you think we might be able to hire the spinner, Winker, or bring the frames to you?

Am not yet a member if BBKA (I know I need to, keep forgetting to post form). Is there anywhere I can hire/ borrow a spinner? Only have about 8 frames to spin. Am in Ampthill, Beds.

Never mind BBKA.. have you joined your local bee keeping Assoc. They will surely be able to help you.

Join your local BKA directly and then you will be signed up.

Have posted form today, couldn't find a way to join direct! Do you think we might be able to hire the spinner, Winker, or bring the frames to you?

I fear that there may be a couple of significant misunderstandings here.

Local associations hire/lend kit to their members.
The national organisation (BBKA) doesn't.

Membership of (almost all) local associations brings national BBKA membership.
But BBKA membership (on its own which might be called 'direct' BBKA membership) does not bring membership of ANY local association.

Have joined Bedfordshire bee keeping association.

Latest posts

Back