• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bees and Hives for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raceyboy

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
2 National hives for sale, 1 with bees. Hives are 1 year old, made from red cedar. Also included 1 smoker, hive tool, 2 jackets. about 30 empty jars, feeder and one or two other items. Sensible offers please. Selling due to starting work overseas

Hi,
I'm interested in your items for sale, but don't want to insult you with a silly offer as I am new to the game.
Could you give me some idea as too what you think would be a fair price? Thanks.

Beehives and Bee's For Sale

One of the hives alone cost £275 and theres two of them..... Buckfast bee's with a new queen cost approx £140, a smoker cost £30, Hive tool cost £10, 2x bee jackets cost £60, then theres other bits n bobs. Theres well in excess of £700 worth. I'm looking for around £500 for the lot, or as near as poss. National red cedar hives are not cheap, they last for years without the need for timber treatment

Are these still for sale ?
Where are you ?

do people not look at dates????

Clearly not all!

Raceyboy's profile shows his last activity on the forum!

I know this is an old post... just wanted to know which plant this gent was on.... £500?
I know new prices are high, but, £200 is a maximum.... lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back