Why cat i take quiz again

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I took a couplseof quizzes yesterday and did so awfully i printed the answers off and was going to go thjrough them again today but cant..boo hoo

anyway of seeing them again.
Phill

Last edited:
I took a couplseof quizzes yesterday and did so awfully i printed the answers off and was going to go thjrough them again today but cant..boo hoo

Phill
Register under a different nom de plume

Phill

Because getting a carp score then looking up the answers to get 100 percent next time is cheating. For the life of me I can't understand why kids are allowed to take school exams that way.

EricA - because that way the schools all score highly in league tables, which means that schools aren't failing and standards are improving.

It's a bit like having a mark on the side of your boat and, because the water level doesn't rise over the mark, saying that there is no flood risk. Flawed metrics leading to flawed (but politically favourable) conclusions.

Because getting a carp score then looking up the answers to get 100 percent next time is cheating. For the life of me I can't understand why kids are allowed to take school exams that way.

I had no intention of cheating - I asked as i wanted to go back and see where i went wrong.

It no good the results saying. " you ansered A and the correct answer was C if i cant then see what C was.

Am i expected to remember the photos in every question in detail if the quiz is showing me photos ?

If the answer was something I could have loked up in a book fair enough but the inability to get feedback makes the whole process very limited. You could at least be allow to see the questions again

Sorry BCBEE I didn't intend to malign you.
PM admin and ask him for the answers. I'm sure he'd help out

It's all to do with the modern approach to 'performance', it's pretty much the same in industry or the office. Until these muppets understand that some things are finite, the ways to achieving said standards will continually be manipulated.

Back