• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

surplus queens

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOBY-3652

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
HI, NEXT WEEK IM UNITING 4 OR 5 SMALL COLONIES SO WILL HAVE SOME THIS YEARS QUEENS, AND DONT REALLY WANT TO KILL THEM AS IT SEEMS A SHAME TO.. IFF ANY ONE WANTS THEM LET ME KNOW.. SOME ARE GINGER AND SOME ARE DARK THANKSbee-smillie

Hi Toby-3652,
I was just wondering if you have any of your surplus queens still available by any chance? One of my hives is vicious at the moment and after suffering multiple stings yesterday, I have taken the decision to requeen and remove her genes from the local DNA pool! If you'd be happy to post, I'd be super grateful and more than happy give you the money to cover any postage costs.

Kind regards,
Tom

sorting out friday or saturday and i will message first 2- 3 - or 4 people depending on how many i have. thanks

Hi toby
I am very interested in a queen for a DLW nuc
Been looking for weeks
I will gladly pay postage etc to get her to preston, lancs
Any thanks

1 queen

HI, NEXT WEEK IM UNITING 4 OR 5 SMALL COLONIES SO WILL HAVE SOME THIS YEARS QUEENS, AND DONT REALLY WANT TO KILL THEM AS IT SEEMS A SHAME TO.. IFF ANY ONE WANTS THEM LET ME KNOW.. SOME ARE GINGER AND SOME ARE DARK THANKSbee-smillie

just a update to spare queens..... 1 will have a queen or 2 spare next week if anyone wants them I know its a bit late but had a look today at bees and decided 2 unite a few

Latest posts

Back