thrones sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try that email address.
Depending on what you need they will have kit for general sale at sale prices at the conference anyway.

Its 50 brood and super frames. Sent email but if they are to busy to rectify the order, hopefully he can pick them up while at the convention.

Its 50 brood and super frames. Sent email but if they are to busy to rectify the order, hopefully he can pick them up while at the convention.

I would think they got Frames there. I bought some Manley Frames at Beetradex and saw Nationals as well, I guess its a Standard item they offer at the shows...

I would think they got Frames there. I bought some Manley Frames at Beetradex and saw Nationals as well, I guess its a Standard item they offer at the shows...

I understand that but would they be the same deal as if one ordered before the deadline.

I understand that but would they be the same deal as if one ordered before the deadline.

Yes, they were the same price. Pre-ordering makes sense if you need lots of equipment and you want to make sure to get everything and you don't like the stress to rush to pack it all up at the show, but if you realised that you need 50 more Frames then it's not a problem. I won't say that they have lots of pallets there, but normally a pallet of Frames, Boxes etc. That is at least for all the National Stuff and I only look for that....

Yes, they were the same price. Pre-ordering makes sense if you need lots of equipment and you want to make sure to get everything and you don't like the stress to rush to pack it all up at the show, but if you realised that you need 50 more Frames then it's not a problem. I won't say that they have lots of pallets there, but normally a pallet of Frames, Boxes etc. That is at least for all the National Stuff and I only look for that....

well both £hornes and Maisey at beetradex had no 14x12 frames by 1:00pm

well both £hornes and Maisey at beetradex had no 14x12 frames by 1:00pm

Okay, so if you want 14x12 or Manley Frames then get that first thing on arrival. I think the Standard SN1/4 or DN1/4 they would still have at 13:00. I mean if they bring a Pallet of Frames then I won't expect them to be still available 4 hours later. Maybe they had even more but there would be a point when certain stuff is gone. So to be sure, go to their Stand first thing.

Latest posts

Back