• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

anyone upgrading their extractor this year?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkermel

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Having sucessfully managed to extract some frames yesterday using HPetes 2frame extractor I realise I am going to need to get an extractor sorted for next year as the Deep national brood frames did not extract as well as the supers. SO is anyone looking to upgrade and sell on their old equiptment this year?? Could collect from Cornwall, Devon and depending on time of year my husband travels from cornwall to Kent once a week.

Having sucessfully managed to extract some frames yesterday using HPetes 2frame extractor I realise I am going to need to get an extractor sorted for next year as the Deep national brood frames did not extract as well as the supers. SO is anyone looking to upgrade and sell on their old equiptment this year?? Could collect from Cornwall, Devon and depending on time of year my husband travels from cornwall to Kent once a week.

Yes - but I suspect too far out of your way. Its only a two frame anyway so possibly not of interest. PM if you need to know more

Latest posts

Back