Proud mum!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazmcc

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
None, although I have my eye on one ( Just don't tell Dusty ;) )
My eldest son, Bradley, has become a qualified plumber today :) He is going on to complete the level 3 next year which will qualify him to work with gas and stuff. I am so proud of him! I just thought I would share it with you :)

Thank you! He's a great kid, and growing into a fine young man. He has taken a part time job at McDonalds while he's in college, they are great for college kids as they have flexi hours. He's going to go far. Couldn't be prouder :)

Well done to him ... He needs to move South when he is qualified - can't get a decent plumber at any price down here ... fortunes to be made !

He has his head screwed on that's for sure. Everyone tells me he has a license to print money now. I hope he remembers his poor old mum when he's raking it in lol ;)

Well done him . Nothing better than getting a trade under the belt and being able to turn your hand to something when needed .

Well done Bradley and well done Kaz for turning him into a fine young man despite all your setbacks.

My eldest son, Bradley, has become a qualified plumber today :) He is going on to complete the level 3 next year which will qualify him to work with gas and stuff. I am so proud of him! I just thought I would share it with you :)

Good stuff. Good money in plumbing. Make sure he looks after his knees though with those gel pads!

Thanks everyone :) I am very proud of him, and quite chuffed with myself too. It isn't easy on your own, bringing up 3 lads, with no help, but we got there :)

Thanks for the advice about his knees too Ely. I will pass that on to him :)

Well done, Bradley!

Well done Kaz!

Now, about my bees what swarmed, Kaz, after you'd been looking after them........

......... and my new kitchen (which I've just decided I need)?

Bradley - fetch your wrench!

Dusty

I'll break it to him gently lol ;)

Kazz...please come and look after my bees. My wife wants a new kitchen too!

Haha! No. My foray into bee sitting ends now. It's getting too expensive :p

Latest posts

Back