• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted national hive setup any cond- for garden ornament!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASHLEY

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi

As title, as close to Worthing near Brighton as possible

In memory of my father I'm after a national setup with a super, brood box and national tin covered roof,

All his equipment was passed on but now I have my own home I'm building a garden in his memory and so after a beehive for a centrepiece,

Any condition as not for beekeeping use,

Many thanks

Make sure you seal the entrance. Otherwise you might end up with bees in residence anyway. An empty hive is just the right size for a passing swarm.

Hi Ashley

I have some kit that is past its best that your more than welcome to. Im sure I can make up a brood, super and roof and they are commercial so the same as your father used.

PM me and im sure we can sort out you collecting it.

doug

Make sure you seal the entrance. Otherwise you might end up with bees in residence anyway. An empty hive is just the right size for a passing swarm.

Or worse - last year I ended up with a colony of Hornets in an empty hive. Never even seen a Hornet before let alone a large nest. Truly frightening.

yep never got a contact from them.

yep never got a contact from them.

It happens quite a lot I'm afraid ... but I think we are a fairly generous lot on here and always give people a chance and some very kind offers have been made at times - only to see the OP disappear after the first post or two ...

Latest posts

Back