Big Hello from Norf London

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnetBees

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi All
Just joined (obviously)!!
Was having a look around the website and could not get into everything, so here I am.
Its been one of those 'things' that I have been meaning to get more info on (Beekeeping), and have been reading ''The BBKA Guide to Beekeeping''. I am in the process of moving (who knows when it will all go through!!) but that is not stopping me from studying up on the subject, so if and when it does happen I will be a little bit more informed and ready to go.
I will be studying the website but not too many 'newbie' questions. They will come thick and fast later on.
Regards
Terry

welcome to the site! try to get on a beginners course of your local association. well worth it and you get to know soul mates that can help you out when in need of new queen etc...

welcome to the site! try to get on a beginners course of your local association. well worth it and you get to know soul mates that can help you out when in need of new queen etc...

Barnet & District course is a series beginners lectures in early spring followed by 6 months of practical sessions

Last edited:
Barnet & District course is a series beginners lectures in early spring followed by 6 months of practical sessions

MuswellMetro....dont want to temp fate with moving but Barnet and District looks a good club.....

Enrico....hope so!!
Thenovice.....thanks for the advice.
TC

Latest posts

Back