bulk buying honey jars

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we brought two pallets which were 85 packs of 20 each with lids and we paid something like , and i dont have the bill but it was for a gross around £26 including the vat, with the delivery a bit more, we have been told since that the prices have changed due to fuel bills going up so i dont know what they are now, we were told afterwards that someone else had found a cheaper supplier but we also so wanted to use him for the wine bottles which were realy cheap so we went with him for the three loads we wanted

i got the same email, i emailed back for a quote for 1lb honey jars with gold screw lids, i will get back when/if they get back to me!?

as promised, the reply...............

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your email. I have pleasure in quoting as follows for 1lb Honey jars and screw caps:

10 Gross @ £31.32 per gross = £313.20 including vat. At the current 15% from 1st Jan this will be charged at 17.5% and therefore take it to £320.10
:svengo:
This is Ex works

Carriage to RM20 £34.00 + vat

Let me know how we compare before you place you next order.

What to do next: If you would like to suggest an order I can then reply with a full quote including vat and carriage. Minimum order value £100.00

Samples
We charge £10 to cover the cost of shipping, the £10 is fully refundable against your first order. As you can appreciate we send 80 – 90 boxes per week and it starts to add up.

We can accept payment via credit card or cheque, or if you would like to forward your payment to:

Pattesons Glass Ltd
c/o JHP Storage
Stirling House
Elsham Wold Ind Est.
Brigg
Lincs
DN20 0NX

Have you checked C Wynne Jones?
He's usually competitive on these.

I got this from Pattersons -

I have pleasure in quoting as follows:

B2626 1lb Honey Jar + screw cap
Pallet qty 2233 @ £164.48 / 1000 = £367.28
Carriage £40.00
Pallet £10.00
Vat @ 15% £62.59 (subject to change in Jan)
Total order value £479.89

Think it works out at about 21.5 p per jar

I got this from Pattersons -

I have pleasure in quoting as follows:

B2626 1lb Honey Jar + screw cap
Pallet qty 2233 @ £164.48 / 1000 = £367.28
Carriage £40.00
Pallet £10.00
Vat @ 15% £62.59 (subject to change in Jan)
Total order value £479.89

Think it works out at about 21.5 p per jar

Heather, how did you get that deal..

Their website quotes :-

1lb Honey Jar 500 units Gold Cap £205.07

I assume its a pallet price?

JD

Latest posts

Back