• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Extractor looking for a good home

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Thanks to a bit of luck on eb@y and a very good honey crop I am the proud new owner of an electric extractor.

Before I take my old one to the tip I thought I would see if somebody wanted it.

Got it with my first Beekeeping on a Budget hive from Th@rnes about 6 years ago. It is plastic, manual and extracts two frames at a time (up to 44x24cm) at a time, tangentially.

It did very little work for the first two seasons but has been pretty busy lately. The fitting of the handle is slightly worn but it still works well. The valve at the bottom is still working perfectly. I have tried to look after it well.

Would suit someone starting out with a hive or two or maybe someone that struggles to get hold of the Association one when they need it.

PM me if you are interested I will probably tip it in about a week if nobody wants it.

I am in Hampshire on the M3 between Southampton and Winchester.

Many thanks for all the interest, the extractor now has a new home, pending collection.

Sorry I couldn't PM all of you back, but I had quite a few when I woke up this morning.

Latest posts

Back