Saving the Honeybee’s honey from big Alcohol Campaign

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer to excersise and eat, healthily. That way I stay slim and my body gets the nutrients it needs.

I agree, Ely, that is the way to be, eat one good healthy meal a day, work from daylight until dark and more if possible, and don't sleep too long, three or four hours a night is plenty, eating is more tiring than working.

Worked quite a bit with 'the boys in black' at Poole at one time - now they are hard and fit men. Tried following their diet for a while but didn't have the commitment to carry in with it, here follows the SBS diet -
MARS BARS AND GUINNESS:cheers2:

If you eat lots of honey you will help you loose weight, well that's what I tell my customers :D

I need 3,000 calories a day. My metabolism has been conditioned by 35 years of running and exercise...My BMI is still what it was when I was 21 (just under 24)..

But I am fortunate to be healthy with no issues which reduce my ability to exercise. Now I can no longer run, I just walk and exercise more.

Judging from my visits to Asda, people are vying to make the Honey Monster look like the results of a starvation diet. And making no attempt to reduce their calorific intake. But there are also genuinely poor people who look like refugees from a concentration camp -many of them appear to suffer from smoking or its diseases.. (I knew one who died recently).

It is alarming how food banks appear to be needed.. my wife supports one and it's always short of food.

Well I had an English breakfast this morning, no dinner and steak peas and chips when I got home, inspected six taxis, condition report on three out of service vehicles, @ 53 I still only weigh 12 stone so keep busy and cut out lunch

Come work with me for a few months. Mike's diet camp! :)

Everyone who does winds up buying new clothing to fit their new body. Eat like HM and work like mad...best weight loss program in the world.

I wish I could, would love to spend a few months over there.

Real country folk like to pile on few pounds as winter draws in, it'll soon drop off as the days get longer in the spring - and there's nothing like a skinny arse to feel the cold bad!

I eat whatever I want whenever I want and as much as I want. I sit at a desk all day, take absolutely no exercise and am totally unfit!. I'm 5'8" weigh 156lb, my resting pulse rate is 60bpm and blood pressure is 120/80. My cholesterol is a bit high at 5.8. Oh yea, and I'm 46.

Diet and exercise may help but sometimes it's just genetic.

I eat whatever I want whenever I want and as much as I want. I sit at a desk all day, take absolutely no exercise and am totally unfit!. I'm 5'8" weigh 156lb, my resting pulse rate is 60bpm and blood pressure is 120/80. My cholesterol is a bit high at 5.8. Oh yea, and I'm 46.

Diet and exercise may help but sometimes it's just genetic.

5' 9"
162lb
44bpm
122/85

Aged: over 65:)

Latest posts

Back