Saving the Honeybee’s honey from big Alcohol Campaign

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya.... what about this guy ... been getting away with it for years... probably the reason my supers werent as full as I would have expected either !!!

Every Beekeepers nightmare !!!!

The Honey Monster !!!

Last edited:
Just had a phone call from Greg Bargeton the head of Legal at William Grant & Sons Limited and Informed him of the detail of the FSA guidance. He now understands the issue and is going to take the "neccessary action".

Only few U.S. multinationals to get atttention of now.

I hear ya.... what about this guy ... been getting away with it for years... probably the reason my supers werent as full as I would have expected either !!!

Every Beekeepers nightmare !!!!

The Honey Monster !!!

No the term Honey Monster is compliant with the FSA guidance. The name "Honey Monster" clearly shows honey is an ingredient of the product not the product itself. However if the monster had called itself "monster honey" then that would contravene the FSA guidance.

Honey coloured paint is good, and I call my wife honey, I make honey wine but that's called mead. Clever lawyers will find a loop hole in the law

Kelloggs Honey Loops??

Must me formed rings of crystallised rape honey?

What about Bushmills "Irish Honey" Whiskey. BTW highly recommended...............

Like the advertising or lies in that report on sugar/honey puffs?

Is it a dim journalist, a dim paper or plain marketing hype? Certainly seems that bullsh*t is baffling brains!

They claim to be slashing the sugar by a whopping 20%, but from 9.3g to 8.6g, in my book, is only a whopping 7.5% reduction.

Maybe they are cutting the sucrose part of the sugar content by 20%?

Dont know why they are worried about the sugar content of breakfast cereals.

From what I see on TV everybody is so hard up that they cant afford breakfast for their kids so the schools feed them for free.

*** million people used the free food bank last year................
There's a good clue there as to why.

An English/Welsh full breakfast is the best meal you can have new reports indicated

Eating anything at all during the day is totally unnecessary, one small meal a day late in the evening is all that is needed, drinking some tea during the day is okay.

Eating anything at all during the day is totally unnecessary, one small meal a day late in the evening is all that is needed, drinking some tea during the day is okay.

Sounds like my diet at the moment, having work followed by work training followed by antenatal classes not getting time to eat. I wish my weight was going down because of it but its not :(

Keep doing hard physical work and not eating long enough, and your weight will go down for sure, Doug.

Kidney failure and three infections cause weight loss without any weekly fees.

Sounds like my diet at the moment, having work followed by work training followed by antenatal classes not getting time to eat. I wish my weight was going down because of it but its not :(

Come work with me for a few months. Mike's diet camp! :)

Everyone who does winds up buying new clothing to fit their new body. Eat like HM and work like mad...best weight loss program in the world.

I prefer to excersise and eat, healthily. That way I stay slim and my body gets the nutrients it needs. Starving yourself is stupidity. You can't work hard and not eat without feeling physically and mentally drained.

Latest posts

Back