Apitherapy

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midnight sun

charlie brown springs to mind ............

:icon_204-2: :sorry:

Hi Richard and thank you for this forum.
Did you find any details for an Apitherapist in London? I was recommended it by an Apitherapist/Biologist in Greece for HIV but I could not find anyone in London.

Thank you

Hi Richard and thank you for this forum.
Did you find any details for an Apitherapist in London? I was recommended it by an Apitherapist/Biologist in Greece for HIV but I could not find anyone in London.

Thank you

Stop mucking around and get to a sexual health clinic to get proven medication. :hairpull:
Meanwhile Read Below (copied from HIV aware.org.uk)

What are the benefits of HIV treatment?
HIV treatment has become extremely effective in the last 15 years and an HIV positive person on treatment can now lead a full and active life and live a near normal lifespan.
There may be some side effects from treatment, but these are less severe than in the past and are increasingly well managed. Many people living with HIV also experience problems which can't be helped by their HIV treatment (such as emotional and pychological difficulties) but the benefits of being on treatment are huge and ultimately HIV treatment is the difference between staying well and becoming extremely ill and possibly dying early. This is why it's always best to know your HIV status and get tested if you've put yourself at risk.
HIV treatment also has preventive benefits. HIV treatment works by reducing the level of HIV in the body (clinically referred to as an 'undetectable viral load') and when this happens, the chances of passing HIV on to a partner are significantly reduced. This does not mean that HIV treatment is a replacement for condoms, but it does give HIV positive people more options for safer sex and reduces overall risk of onward tranmission.
The reduction of infectiousness as a result of HIV treatment is also how mother-to-child HIV tranmission is prevented - in the UK today, most women with HIV will give birth to HIV negative babies because of interventions of HIV treatment.
Is HIV treatment free to everyone in the UK who needs it?
The Government has announced that from October 2012, HIV treatment will be provided for free on the NHS to everyone who needs it. Until this time, some migrants faced extensive bills for the HIV treatment they access. No one with HIV should ever be denied treatment, even though they may be charged for it.

100% agree with Elizabeth above.

we are only exploring bee venom therapy for this type of alopecea because there is no effective medical treatment and it's neither life threatening or contagious

... makes me feel guilty for opening the thread

Last edited:
Margaret Elisabeth: I find your way patronizing and your knowledge limited. Since you like reading, read this: naturalnews.com/039595_bee_venom_HIV_apitherapy.html

There is some evidence suggesting that bee venom can help (there are books written on this). I did not say it is the cure nor that I do not have a medical doctor that I am seeing regularly. I am fully aware of the treatment available and the information you posted.
BUT since my viral load it s relatively low, I have the time to try what nature has provided us with (and that also involves other herbs originating from traditional Chinese- alternative-medicine). Not to mention that this kind of therapy has been used in US, Germany and Romania among other countries (look it up for mote details). Unfortunately, it is not (yet, at least) used a lot in the UK (who likes its medicine and the pharmaceuticals). If it does not work, I can not find it or I can not afford it , I assure you that I will take the medication.

richardbees: Feeling guilty?? Sounds existential concern.. Please don't, I am a responsible man, who although contracted HIV from instantly not being careful, does not have the intention to infect anyone else or to harm himself further.

It is quite disappointing that in a forum like this some people are not really looking into things before they respond.
Allow me now to leave the forum.
Good luck everyone and take care!

London Apitherapy Clinic Grand Opening

London Apitherapy Clinic has been set up since last November in The Mall, Luton. It is first apitherapy clinic for public free access without any appointment in the UK. It has provided numbers of treatments per day from Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. We are going to have a grand opening by beginning of December this year. During the grand opening, we will ask our current several friends to present their real stories.

If anyone would like to come, please contact us: 07584016500.

Information sheet from LAC

Information Sheet

Principles of London Apitherapy Clinic(LAC)

1. The treatment should be a ‘holistic’ with philosophic or artistic and scientific mind but also with technical, structural and informational practices.

2. Before starting treatment, one must understand that the major purpose of LAC treatment is based on self-healing principle. A practitioner in LAC is more likely as a master to teach customers to find out what it is best way to become apitherapist for individual holistic problem. Each customer should be expected to become, in time, his own apitherapist.

3. We always look fresh products or organic products. For instance, the honey products would be only within from our farm within one year.

4. Always test for allergies before the treatment is started. Gradually increase the “doses” of treatment. Safety and Health is No 1 issue.

5. Use all possible ‘vehicles’ in order to better “fitting” individual affected area: such as Pin Reset, Rock Stone, Cupping, massage, herbal tea, electric pin, etc.

6. Apitherapy is not a ‘panacea’ and should be always applied in harmony with other natural healing methods like Chinese Medicine. A full range of Chinese medicine and other holistic medicine if necessary are always applied for each treatment.

7. The term of the course of treatment for each individual person will be varied according to how quick an individual person being coming apitherapist. LAC intends to hand all possible self-hearing methods over to customers as soon as possible. We can provide and post bee to all of individual new apitherapist as long as it is practicable.

8. The time of treatments should be in harmony with different (bio) rhythms; these rhythms vary with the patient, the disease, the season, the hour of the day etc.

9. Each customer is unique and must receive a unique treatment!

10. Apitherapy is not a ‘blitz’ method! Perseverance and patience is necessary, especially in chronic diseases. Sometimes, we have done more other treatments before to use apitherapy.

11. A good apitherapist must know the bee colony’s life in detail; he must be also at least a good ‘amateur’ beekeeper. Therefore, if necessary, we will teach you to become beekeeper.

12. Continuous study to find better treatment, good exchange of information with other customers or your GP, who have interest in any holistic treatments are always encouraged .

There is no real report using apitherapy only to cure alopecia or male pattern baldness. However, there is many evidence that bee venom can help alopecia if combined other treatments together. We have one case with good results increasing hairs after treatment but it is only half year and we need to see more...

Back