honeyjarlabels

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelC

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Four(ish)
I have been trying to contact Phil at honeyjarlabels for a few weeks with no success. Does anyone know if / when he will be back?

I have been trying to contact Phil at honeyjarlabels for a few weeks with no success. Does anyone know if / when he will be back?

He has 2 email addresses, the honey one and the printing company one, can't remember the name of that one at the moment. Anyway if you press reply, the email goes straight to the company one. Try contacting through the honeyjar website.

if he has contacted you before by email look at the email at the top it has add to contacts, then go to contacts and select.

Thanks for this. I have ordered from him before and I've sent an email to the address he replied on .. the printing address. I have also called him on the number given on the honeyjarlabel website and left messages but no response.

A month or two back I had a real struggle to contact him. Persevere. I think it was his ISP changing or something.

Been trying for several week now, have left phone messages and emailed both email addresses without any response at all. I have now run out of labels and can not full fill any more Xmas orders. I can only presume that some thing has happened to the business, if any body could shed some light or help in any way is old be grateful.

I tried contacting him earlier in the year for an invoice from our last order of labels... still nothing. Rather poor communication, a shame really as the labels are good.

I haven't been able to contact him for a month now .. and have also run out of labels .. so I have gone to plan B.

Hi Mel
Can I ask what plan B is ?
Do you or does anybody else know of a supplier of labels,that are of the same quality of Phil's

Hi Cockney Beekeeper. I have decided to bite the bullet and buy a laser printer to do it myself .

I'll second handy labels and add Vistaprint. They have a sale in January which offers free postage too.
Both outfits have a design programme.

Thanks. I'll probably have labels printed and then overprint them with a laser .. as I have seen recommend on this forum.

Many thanks for the help & advice, not great with design work but will have a look and see how difficult it is. It's such a shame as Phil's labels were excellent

I have just had an email from Phil saying he is still doing them!

Latest posts

Back