Worst scaremongering article this year?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assume they are promoting Lyson's polish Poly Langstroths as a lighter more modern designed beehive, lots of them now used in poland as they have EU subsidy support

but then the langstorth was designed in 1851, so why is that better than the 1920 national resdesign or the 14x12 designed in 1906

This is their web site http://www.bee4bees.com/. Looks professional much of the article has been extracted from the web site.

I thought the British Beekeeping industry was doing quite well!! Especially after seeing Finmans data, and the BBKA honey survey.:nono:

Just sent them a message on their bees4bees website telling them my thoughts.
Suggest others do the same.

The article was crxxp but I think the website looks great and I hope they do well in their business.
I don't know anything about Polish bees but if they work half as hard as the people from Poland I've met, I might be tempted to buy a few to try.
S

The article was crxxp but I think the website looks great and I hope they do well in their business.
I don't know anything about Polish bees but if they work half as hard as the people from Poland I've met, I might be tempted to buy a few to try.
S

Calabria- Germany- Poland- Huddersfield- Kernew= plausible route, nice one Stiffy:rolleyes:

They come over here and take our jobs........:icon_204-2:
Now their messing with OUR bees as well!
I do hope they have declared their new business venture with the HRMC.
I wonder if they are claiming any benefits for the bees back home!:rant:
Time to put the kettle on and calm down me thinks!
:)

No, they are doing our jobs because the lazy English wont do them!
Time to stop this fascist rasist crap that is spreading its evil way around the country and this forum is certainly not the place for it
S

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If I knew what raciamalism was I might be upset,...........or not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

its rasiamalism spelt correctly, obviously, doh!

They come over here and take our jobs

No, they are doing our jobs because the lazy English wont do them!
Not just the English that are lazy in this case - encountered quite a few Poles over the years in my job and I must be honest - haven't met many who are as hard working as them and are happy with poorer pay (damn good smugglers as well - it's a friendly sport to them!) - the reason they are taking 'our' jobs over here is that nobody else wants them - low pay service industry work and hard graft something most people in this country are not interested in - they all just want to make money by being 'celebrities' and 'famous' it's a sad country when most people just aspire to x factor and big brother

The Polish milkers have a very good reputation round here, hard working and diligent with a good feel for the animals, the ones I know of are on similar wages to their local colleagues too, get the jobs on merit without any undercutting, doesnt mean I'd approve of them bringing their bees with them though.

Not just the English that are lazy in this case - encountered quite a few Poles over the years in my job and I must be honest - haven't met many who are as hard working as them and are happy with poorer pay (damn good smugglers as well - it's a friendly sport to them!) - the reason they are taking 'our' jobs over here is that nobody else wants them - low pay service industry work and hard graft something most people in this country are not interested in - they all just want to make money by being 'celebrities' and 'famous' it's a sad country when most people just aspire to x factor and big brother

Is it a nationality trait?

Perhaps the Polish can make more money here through graft than at home hence their enthusiasm for this work. Would they be as enthusiastic working in Poland in the same jobs for less?

Not all British are lazy and I bet there are some lazy Poles, it's the motivated who travel here for work. Most I've met seem nice people.

Latest posts

Back