Royal jelly

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here Here !! Whatever happened to a good auld gob full of Broccoli or some Cabbage, it's all Chia seed this and Goji Berry that.... Has to be a latest and greatest !

I have to agree. Half this new fangled super food stuff tastes like carp anyway. Give me some broccoli any day!

I have to agree. Half this new fangled super food stuff tastes like carp anyway. Give me some broccoli any day!

:iagree: with a side order of chips, two fried eggs, a couple of rashers of real Welsh bacon and a couple of slices of bread with real salty (at least 2.7%) butter butter- washed down with plenty of healthy tea followed by a woodbine. Kept my grandfather going until he was nearly 91, and the dog loved the bacon fat soaked broccoli.

I clearly remember his last words......

---- me! a bus!

:iagree: with a side order of chips, two fried eggs, a couple of rashers of real Welsh bacon and a couple of slices of bread with real salty (at least 2.7%) butter butter- washed down with plenty of healthy tea followed by a woodbine. Kept my grandfather going until he was nearly 91.

I clearly remember his last words......

---- me! a bus!

Don't forget the ale! ( <-- insert your favourite tipple here )

Back