I quit now.......

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finman

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
I am tired that the same gang is hanging around me and mixing writings with their odd nonsense.

I must have better to do in my life than kick off same dogs of village around me.

I have hanged on English forums because it is a way to keep English language skills fresh.

I have linked new information about beekeeping in this forum. It is laborous job to find from Internet....But who cares? The knowledge arised in another countries does not just fit to many forum members. They make their own world.

This has nothing to do UK or Britain. Some guys just imagine that they are "Me UK, you alien". It is like first Olympic games: meant to white skin gentlemen.

I have seen how dyslexia of some individuals affects and even rules the whole forum.

Last night I was shortly banned by moderator. It was a light signal: ready to go...

Case closed...

When my boy studied to be a medicine doctor (now he is accepted surgeon)
they had a lecture, from where an older doctor gets his new knowledge and keeps on his knowledge.

It was found that new knowledge itself did not affected, but it had bigger meaning, who said it.

What ever, I must say that carbage bargain is too heavy in this forum.

Look at syrup making: how to measure water? and many other things...
mere poking and spamming heheh heheh

- How to protect stailess steel with high grade 100% syntetic grease

- How to get the honey off from brood box.....what is that liguid in my brood frmes...why they do that to me...

- I have seen how site of excluder affects on the ego of forum member and to whole his knowledge

- Do I kill 300 mites or, no I wait that they are 1000 mites

- Principle of "early detection" : - thanks heaven, need not to do anything yet

I go to jar my huge yield....and sel them...
It is job of desperate man, but I love to be desperate for big honey yields.

Only poor beekeepers sell honey . I remember that in the middle of European unempoyment

-

Last edited:

The goal to get honey yield from bees have been allways the most important to me.
What wrong is in that.

Beekeeping can be a productive work.... if you want....
and not only a reason to intellectual poking
Some respect to true working, guys....

Irish Jobless Rate Edges Down to 13.5% in July , youg people 30%.

If you have vain honey in your hives, extract it and donate it to poor families.
One super is value £100. Give sugar to bees and honey to poors

Donate money to bumblebees (90% out of money remains in collectors' pockets)

Unemployment-in-Europe-March-2013.png

Last edited:

Money does not mean everything...under 25 y old unemployment

Could they earn some money with beekeeping?

Spanish youg men have arrived to Finland to work in beekeeping companies.
Previous guys were from Romania.

Youth-Employment-Europe.jpg

Last edited:

Don't loose bumblebees.....but if you loose, Siberia is not far away. It have lots of bumbles, but not native.

Last edited:
Yes youth unemployment is a scary thing a real problem for years to come.

Finman, I value your advice on beekeeping above that of almost every other.

I do think you are being hounded. I think on occasion, however, you have deliberately mocked and belittled beginner or barely competent beekeepers, so that those that hound you now might think that they do so for the greater good.

Toughen up.

The forum is in such state, that you cannot any more discuss how to get bigger yields and get money from beekeeping. It is same on Beemaster. Forum is full of life stylists.

Some guys have written to me to ask those things, because they are afraid that the heard of village docs attack to anckle at once.

It is same as top bar gang versus normal frame gang

beeholders versus how to earn money with beekeeping.

And please notice, that if I were a perfect person, I would not be here.

Finman, I value your advice on beekeeping above that of almost every other.

I do think you are being hounded. I think on occasion, however, you have deliberately mocked and belittled beginner or barely competent beekeepers, so that those that hound you now might think that they do so for the greater good.

Toughen up.

question is actually about those guys who have one hive, and they know everthing about beekeeping. And they do not hide their wisdom. The result is that all issues are soon like morning porriage. They have allways something to say " I heard etc..."

even 20 years old varroa research is:" what good it has revieled"

ridiculous attitude of knowledg. Nothing meand nothing.

this is what it says about this forum

Beekeeping Forum
Not to be confused with the one mentioned above, this is the UK Beekeeping Forum. They have a ridiculous keep all the business for the gang non advertising policy, so if you mention Pay*es or She**iff etc, words are partially blocked out, plus they don’t allow links to other sites which compete with them, i.e. other beekeeping sites, (hey guys, have you heard of the world wide web? It’s called that for a reason!). Also the same few seem to answer most threads and unfortunately a handful are those pompous forum types. I’ve seen many noobies shot down never to return, so you’d better have thick skin if you want to post in there. It seems to be getting less popular these days anyway.
There are others out there, but these are the ones I have spent time on myself. If you have an active beekeeping forum let me know and I’d be happy to have a look with a view to adding it to the list.

that was taken from the beekeeping forums list i found on google..
i read this before i joined and thought it was maybe a bit harsh.. it isn't.
i am new to beekeeping and a complete novice but in my short time here there seems to be a lot of "kicking the dog " to some peoples posts .

are there some personal issues behind the scenes?

please don't ruin the forum there is a lot of very good information here and a lot of good advice given .

nige - who is this THEY you are talking about.
the forum is run by admin on a non commercial basis using donated funds.
the ban on advertising is there to keep it free of interference.

I remember the poster writing that article just after I removed links to their website.

Finman always goes on a forum wobble around the August bank holiday every year...

He will settle back down.

I remember the poster writing that article just after I removed links to their website.

Finman always goes on a forum wobble around the August bank holiday every year...

He will settle back down.

Must be the nights drawing in.............:gnorsi:

Must be the nights drawing in.............:gnorsi:

And he's not been well....

And he has thousands of Kg of honey to extract and sell.

I think there's a place for everyone on here ... but I do sometimes tire of Finman's single minded opinion that the only reasons for keeping bees is to get large numbers of hives and produce the largest amount of honey to the exclusion of anything else.

It's not a position that is largely reflected on this forum ... his advice, at times, is spot on though - and appreciated.

Beekeeping can be a productive work.... if you want....

Some respect to true working, guys....

[If you have vain honey in your hives, extract it and donate it to poor families.
One super is value £100. Give sugar to bees and honey to poors

:yeahthat:
Awesome suggestion about the "vain honey".
People who leave the honey for the misguided belief that its for the good of the bees should think about respecting this god given product, think about our import/export deficit in this regard and the sustainability implications, think about the benefits of empty drawn comb to the bees, and get extracting.

"I think there's a place for everyone on here ... but I do sometimes tire of Finman's single minded opinion that the only reasons for keeping bees is to get large numbers of hives and produce the largest amount of honey to the exclusion of anything else."

language (and cultural) issues aside i personally highly value the contribution of Finman as an outsider looking in and bringing with him many hundreds of hive years experience in a somewhat challenging environment.

he is correct in banging on about how we in the UK are essentially unique in the world as largely small scale hobbyists with some quite bizarre (historic) practices, a willingness to pay over the odds for hardware and a desire to reinvent the wheel.

large apiaries and massive harvests may not be the goal for most UK beeks BUT the advice of those who do achieve such cannot be devalued. Just look at ITLD - great posts but at the end of the day he is a commercial beekeeper who is at the end of the day concerned about his bottom line.

and in many respects our foibles are NOT helped by unhelpful/outdated general husbandry advice in publications hailing from our national association (see other recent threads) - beginners assume that anything "endorsed" by BBKA is correct (especially when touted by those using postnomials).

DOI: see my letter to margaret cowley a few months back re OMFs.

anyone for matchsticks?

Finman..:serenade:.. we appreciate your knowledge and common sense not worthy.. but you boys must put those handbags down....all gets very silly... here to learn, not listen to a Friday night heated banter after a few jars drunk!

Maybe you are all over sensitive, ..meet in a pub near me and I will dish out therapy. Usually kept in MY handbag. But drink and crisps included :Angel_anim:

Stay and share .. ignore plonkers, but don't wind them up either :ohthedrama:

Finman gives as good as he gets, doesn't respect other posters answers his is the only way. Everyone on here has a right to their opinion, as long as they let others have theirs. There is more than one way to keep bees.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back