Course in a case?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Has anyone any idea what is in the green and red 'course in a case'??

The BBKA have an offer of £50 to buy each (price goes up after Dec 18th) - but to buy them when we dont know contents seems stupid. The white case was very superficial and not worth the money- but these levels are more serious/indepth...

Would love to hear if anyone has seen them demo'd

Some of the authors are forum members. We have both - too bushed to say more tonight....been away two days in cities...

We have the full suite of "courses in a case" and each new one tends to be better than the one before. The problem from my point of view is that they are a bit "bitty" in that they don't really match the current BBKA training scheme.

So for example, whilst the first two (white and yellow?) contain some useful material for Associations taking beginners up to the Basic Assessment, anyone wanting to use this material to prepare for the General Husbandry Assessment requires relevant material from the red, green and yellow case, its a bit all over the place. Also a lot of the stuff that you would want to issue to individuals is only available in printed format, not PDF, which does not seem to make much sense...

- too bushed to say more tonight....been away two days in cities...

Ych a fi, I feel for you, best cure for that is a good soaking on the side of a mountain.

Depends what you want them for. I find that the yellow & white are ok for the experience group they are aimed at and the same with the red & green - for the more experienced beekeeper. Just waiting for the blue now!

Back